Monday, May 29, 2017

Little Dreamer Workshop Your Way

This is the first of what I hope are many "Get Your Scrapbooking On" Workshops which will start June 12 6pm & June 13 2pm.  RSVP by June 1 
I modeled this workshop group "Get Your Scrapbooking On" after Karen Pederson's "Play Groups".
 She is one of the my CTMH inspirations. 


Basic Kit - this will give you a 3 double page layouts 
  • Little Dreamer Workshop Your Way (includes Little Dreamer Paper Packet, Little Dreamer Complements, 3 extra sheets of Cardstock (2 White Daisy, 1 Thisthe) Little Dreamer Glimmer Gems,  White & Gold Ribbon)
  • Cutting Guide
COST - Basic Kit
$30 (shipping and tax is included)
$35 for long distance participates 
Extra $5 if I pre-cut

Better Kit - I will have the "Little Dreamer Cardmarking Stamp Set to use
  • Basic Kit 
  • 9 card bases with envelopes
  • Black Pad
  • Lagoon Pad
  • Thistle Pad
  • Whisper Pad
  • 3" x 3" Flip Flaps
COST Better Kit 
$72 (shipping and tax included) 
$77  for long distance participates 
Extra $5 if I pre-cut
for SOTM add $5 + $2.50 for shipping & tax

Best Kit
  • Better Kit
  • Little Dreamer Cardmarking Stamp Set and Thin Cuts
COST Best Kit 
$102 (shipping and tax included) 
$107 for long distance participates 
Extra $5 if I pre-cut
for SOTM add $5 + 2.50 for shipping & tax

Card Kits are available, ask me!  

RSVP by June 1

No comments:

Post a Comment