Wednesday, April 12, 2017

You Are Welcomed Here!

I have a team! Yes, I have a team! and I would love for you to join my team. This is something I have not shared on my blog for some reason. I HAVE Team!  I'm the proud supervisor of the
"Hearts of Laugher" Team.

Benefits of  join Close To My Heart

~ A new Consultant kit full of products and supplies to get you started for $75

~ $50 Select Product Credit for buying additional supplies


~ 22% commission on additional product purchases and sales

~ Free Consultant website so your friends can shop with you online

~ The flexibility to earn extra income while working your own hours.

BUT this month and this month only you will

~ As a new consultant in April you will be able to order NEW products from the Seasonal Expression 2 and not have to wait until May

~ You will be prepared for May "National Scrap Book month"  and get this lovely kit in your hands so you can kick of your business with "Live Beautifully"  AND access to some wonderful Consultant only workshops that you will want to share.



~ Receive a FREE "A Cut Above kit of your choice. "Little One" or "Always $ Forever"

~ You will have the opportunity to share with your friends how they can receive free and half price items such as the "Live Beautifully" Cut Above Kit, which is a limited time kit.

~ You will have over 5 months in reach your $300 quaterlhy minunms.

~ Registration closes April 30 so as a new consultant will have the opportunity to attend the "Close To My Heart American Convention. What a Boost to your business!

There are a few benefits but you  I didn't list is being  wonderful CTMH  family. Now if you are interested and need for information please email me or visit my website,

I would love to have you as part of the Hearts of Laugher.



No comments:

Post a Comment