Monday, February 3, 2014

Make It From the Heart Monday

The New Idea Spring Summer Idea went live Saturday! And I know you will love it as much as I do. The papers, the colors, the projects are all wonderful. The last few weeks I have been working on products for blog hops, swaps, and projects for upcoming gathering. I have been having such fun, I love going to my barn and being creative and then sharing what I have made with all my family, friends and customers both near and far. So I thought I would share the pieces of an upcoming blog hop I'm participating in.
To be continued on February 5th to see how it all comes together.
And remember the New Spring Summer Idea Book is ready for you and you can look at it online  or contact me to get one in your hands, so you can see it up close and personnel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment