Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Use Your Stach Blog Hop - Paper

Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop for January, this month we are featuring "paper". If you have come from Wendy's Blog you are on the right track! Now for a complete list of Hopping order Joy has one for your hopping pleasure.

I have been reorganizing which has become a January tradition and with reorganizing I find many things I had forgotten about. But I bet you know what I'm talking about.

So moving on to my project - I used some retired  papers that I still love.  Emporium & Wings




 So here is the wreath that a made. I used quit a bit of paper but still have plenty remember I said I love this paper. hehehehe.

 

 Thanks for hopping by, before you hope over to Janet's blog to see her creation, leave me a comment, I would love to here from you.

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty. I see someone else went to their Emporium stash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, Emporium was the paper packet I used for my grandbaby Eli, I love how you used it here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome project! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo Love the emporium... so much I recently bought some off a fellow consultant. That is a beautiful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a good way to use up alot of stash :)

    ReplyDelete