Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Use Your Stash Blog Hop Simple Card

Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop, for August we will be creating "Simple Cards". Now if you have come from Joy's Blog. 

This month my creation came from Clean and Simple design.  This card took me only minutes and I didn't use a sentiment. Yep, no sentiment-I'm always needing a blank card so I thought this one would be perfect. And the only stamping a did was with the back of the stamp. Now where is that "easy button"  And simple, too


All supplies are "Close To My Heart"


Now before you hop over to Tabbi's Blog, I would love to know what you thought so please leave me a comment.  Thanks for hopping by.


7 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing spots before me eyes.

    No sentiment? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it cute and simple. I have several with out a sentiment makes it easy to use it for whatever, and you can always then spontaneously later add one inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, great job! I love the stamping on the burlap ribbon! Am I seeing a little Babycakes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat how the stamping mimics the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-234.html

    ReplyDelete