Monday, July 1, 2013

Rediscover

What a great time at the "Close To My Heart" convention at Walt Disney World. I was blessed to have my family with me for a wonderful vacation.  My four grandkids were so appreciative for such a wonderful vacation.

My head has been spinning with all the new products from the new Fall Winter 2013 Idea Book.  I'm looking forward to spreading the word of the new produces and new customs that will enjoy crafting  home decor and jewelry. Yep you heard right, jewelry.  My granddaughter loved, loved a necklace I made and you will too.

Staring next week, each Monday I will be posting "Make It From The Heart Monday" which will feature CTMH designs, products, tips and more. 

These is your invitation to join me as we Rediscover Close To My Heart together.


No comments:

Post a Comment