Monday, April 15, 2013

Tips & Techniques - Stickease®

Welcome - if you are coming from Melinda's Blog  you are on the right track. This month I can't say enough positive  about "Close To My Heart" Stickease® which  gives easier, faster & simpler a  new meaning. I used the paper pack Later Sk8r Paper Packet  and Later Sk8r My Stickease® Assortment . Each  Stickease® Assortment has an axample  for 2-2page layouts and were to find the details for cutting. Now how easy is that?



 Thank you so much for hopping by and before you hop to Joy's Blog please leave me a comment or if you would life to contact me if you have any questions.

4 comments:

  1. Love the layouts, they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once agian, great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout! Great job on your challenge for this month and thank you for sharing. :-)

    -Stephanie Chumbley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy Faye, I love it! Later Sk8r is one of my favorites. Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete