Thursday, March 21, 2013

Use Your Stash - Old meets New

Welcome to the Use Your Stash bloghop - Old meets New and if you are coming from Shirley's blog you are on the right track.  This month we will be featuring the mixing old produces with new and I used only scraps of  some odds and ends that I had.

.
With this is a basic card   the paper I used was  Buzz And Bumble Paper Packet and Pemberly Paper Packet retired with  Mini Meldey in Outdoor Denim retired and Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements , Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gemsand I used the stamp set Honeycomb.

Now before you hope over to Cherri's Blog please leave me a comment and let me know if you have questions.  Thanks for hopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love this new bee paper :) very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Faye, I love Pemberley with Buzz and Bumble, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thunk putting those two together, JF. They look great- I like how the outdoor denim grounds the neutral lighter papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, and the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete