Thursday, August 30, 2012

SOTM Blog Hop September

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. If you are coming from Carol's Blog are on the right track. This month we are featuring Fall Favorites S1209  which it is a set of 11 stamps.  Now sit back, relax and enjoy some of the best artwork.

For my project I did a card style that I was taught this past weekend a team meeting of the "Light Hearted Lovelies" by Mel. I turned my 11 stamp set intom 14. I had to make this style card so what was a girl to do. Yep you guessed it. I cut my stamp. shhh. I do that all the time with "My Acrlyic" from "Close to my Heart" it is soo easy.

The four stamps I used from Fall Favorites S1209


 
Now hop on over to Michelle's Blog to see what so has created. I'm so glad to hopped by my place and I hope you hop back my and feel free to check out my website to see what other goodies we have for you
 

10 comments:

  1. cutie cute cute! So, did you cut apart that bunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, cut that it up much easier than masking. Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Love it! And what a great idea to cut them apart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What's great idea to cut them apart:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the technique on your card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut them up too - cute card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I often will cut apart my stamps too - but didn't even think about doing it to this border! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE The idea of cutting them up! Didn't think to do that....more versatile that way - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete