Monday, May 21, 2012

May Blog Hop - Brads & Metal Embellishments

·         If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Joy's Blog
There are 12  participants this month and if you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.
 
All Close To My Heart Products except the canvas
Today I am showcasing  6x6 canvas that I covered with Stella paper pack X7147B and Bohemian Assortment Z1687 I then used the stamp set Find Your Style  with a variety of metal embellishments & buttons which are retired.
Now hop on over to Debi's Blog  for more ideas of using up your stash. But before you hop away please let me know how you liked it and check back again.

6 comments:

  1. Very very nice! I have some of these frames to use up so i needed this idea! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice Judy Faye.....I have bought canves after canves and have yet to use one. thanks for the inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! very victorian and elegant

    ReplyDelete