Friday, April 22, 2011

What do M&M and CTMH have in common

Sunday my church First United Methodist Church, Rusk is having a brunch before the 11:00 Easter Service and I'm in charge of the brunch. The menu is a wonderful breakfast casserole, bubble bread, fruit, juice, milk & coffee and thanks to so many of my church family that's taken care of. So yesterday, I thought YIKES the tables got to decorate them.

I thought I would make little candy bags with M&M peanut candy in spring colors. I used CTMH Miracle and Sweetheart paper.  Take a look

the colors were perfect

I plan on putting these little bags on Easter grass in the center of the tables. The hardest thing in making these were keeping my grandkids out of the candy. There was a 5th color in the spring colors M&M "yellow". So guess what color they got to eat.

Happy Easter to all and never forget who died for you & me.

No comments:

Post a Comment