Saturday, March 26, 2011

New recipe

What a great day, had several ladies at the barn today working on CTMH Sophia layouts & cards. We worked on Melissa Robinson's design. Now at home watching a movie with my feet up.

But tomorrow we are having a covered dish at church and I'm going to try a new recipe for "easy peach cobble" I have a stack of cookbooks but none of them had what I has looking for. So surfing the web & this is what I come up with.


1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup sugar
1 can (29 ounces) sliced peach, drained

Heat oven to 375ºF. Stir together Bisquick mix, milk and nutmeg in ungreased square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches. Stir in butter until blended. Stir together sugar and peaches; spoon over batter.
3 Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden.

Drop back by tomorrow to see how it turned out.

1 comment: