Monday, February 8, 2010

Good morning


Our hearts go out to the victims of the eathquake in Haiti, and like so many of you, Close to my Heart is eager to help and helping has never been easier. Throughout Febraury, purchase a 12 x 12 textured cardstock pack and you'll get one FREE - and with every purchased Close to my Heart will donated $2 US to Operation Smily's Haiti relief efforts. That means for only $14.95 US, you get two packs of our high-quality textured cardstaock and you help this urgent, important cause.
Another week being kicked of by a great CTMH gathering yesterday hosted by Gail. Gail & I go waaaaaaaaay back, so long ago that the # of years will not be noted. Guest made 2 cards, one with Veranda & You Rock. ...the ladies loved them. Maybe I'll get some photos & get them posted.
Posting photos to my blog is something I've really need to work on. There are several things I would like to share with you so keep checking back to see what I've been up to.





No comments:

Post a Comment